Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas 2008

























So Christmas is by far the best time of year when you have children. There is so much excitement more so from my point of view than theirs. It is so amazing how good God is. Several months before Christmas, Brant and I were wondering if we were even going to be able to buy Christmas. And then somehow, the Lord just provided. I would have never guessed that they would have gotten so much stuff. I know that Christmas is not about the gifts, the toys, and the food. However, there is a magic that exists in the whole Christmas season and we were able to see that in their eyes. The Lord blessed us in more ways than we ever thought possible.

Christmas eve was spent with Brant's family. And there were 5 kids this year. Talk about craziness!! But more than that it was a blast!! Then Christmas morning was spent with just the four of us and what a special time that was. The kids got to spend a couple of hours just playing with their toys from Santa, and needless to say we did a lot of playing with their toys as well. And then that evening we spent Christmas with my side. It was a great couple of days. And I can not wait until next year, when we get to do it all over again and with 3!!!

No comments: