Monday, December 22, 2008




Christmas is the best time of year. Chloe is so excited about it this year and it is Maximus' first Christmas. I am really looking forward to Christmas morning with both of them, it is going to be the best part of this whole Christmas season. Today we went to see Santa Claus, and although I am not able to post that pictures for a while, it was pretty funny. Maximus is really amused by Santa, he just stared at him in awe. Chloe on the other hand, does not like him at all. She likes all pictures of him and decorations of him, but not Santa in human form. We tried to bribe her with a candy cane and all kinds of things, but we were unsuccessful. So in order to get the picture, for the memories, Brant and I had to be in the picture keeping her as far away from Santa as we possibly could. But I absolutely love the picture. It will be fun to look back at it in about 15 years and remember the whole day vividly.

No comments: