So the past couple of days we have started putting up Christmas lights. We have a lot of lights that we bought at the end of Christmas last year, so Brant is determined to use most of them. Well during our little mission, I realized that we were both in shorts and t-shirts with flip-flops on. Then as we were putting them up the ice cream truck drove by so we bought ice cream for us and the kids. As we were sitting there eating our ice cream admiring our lights, I realized, only in Southern California can you put up Christmas lights in shorts and then stop for an ice cream break. I thought that this was pretty hysterical. So I thought that I would share all of that with y'all. And the other picture is of Chloe. She wanted her passy to have a sticker so she put a sticker on her passy and walked around the house for hours with it like that. That was pretty funny too.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
So the past couple of days we have started putting up Christmas lights. We have a lot of lights that we bought at the end of Christmas last year, so Brant is determined to use most of them. Well during our little mission, I realized that we were both in shorts and t-shirts with flip-flops on. Then as we were putting them up the ice cream truck drove by so we bought ice cream for us and the kids. As we were sitting there eating our ice cream admiring our lights, I realized, only in Southern California can you put up Christmas lights in shorts and then stop for an ice cream break. I thought that this was pretty hysterical. So I thought that I would share all of that with y'all. And the other picture is of Chloe. She wanted her passy to have a sticker so she put a sticker on her passy and walked around the house for hours with it like that. That was pretty funny too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment