Friday, April 13, 2012

Birthday Summary

The first 3 months of the year are always extremely busy for our family.  We are usually trying to recover from the holidays, start a new year, and then we have 3 birthdays in those months.  Birthdays are a big deal in our family especially when you have so many little ones close in age.  

Chloe turned 5 on January 9th.  This year is a major milestone for her (and us) as she will be starting school in the fall.  She is so excited as we start the process of getting her enrolled in school.  I, on the other hand am trying to avoid thinking about it for to long because I just start crying at the thought of her being gone from me 7 hours a day, 5 days a week.  The Lord has blessed us with the opportunity to send her to a Christian school and we (deep down) are excited to start this new phase of her life. (I would greatly appreciate your prayers though as our family prepares for this transition, mostly for me. ;))
 Flowers of her special birthday!!
A Tangled themed birthday party at ChuckECheese!
Maximus turned 4 on February 1st.  We have already seen so much growth in this sweet boy.  He has definitely started coming out of his shy shell.  Maximus has now become the talker in this family.  This time last year when asked a question, he would just smile and shy away.  Now he is the first to say anything and is constantly looking for a good conversation (that will usually result in talking super-hero talk).  This year will be an adjustment for this guy.  He and Chloe have been glued at the hip since he was born and with her starting school, it will be a good change for him.  So excited to see him become a little leader during this time.
 He got a balloon instead of flowers for his big day!!  ;)
 SpiderMan birthday cake
Dressed as IronMan for his day!!

Titus was 3 on March 22nd.  This little guy is all boy and then some.  He is not scared to try anything yet he is the most affectionate, loving kid.  He is constantly giving me compliments and telling me that he loves me.  I love his energy and his comedic personality.  The other day I said, "Titus, you are so cool and awesome!" He looked at me and without hesitation he said, "No mom, I'm just a regular guy!" I just laughed, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
 First birthday celebration with just the 6 of us!
 Love this expression!!
 Enjoying listening to everyone sing to him!! He always just takes it all in!!

No comments: