Friday, October 28, 2011

Favorite Pictures from the end of 2010


Now that we are all caught up I would just like to share some favorite pictures from the past year of our family of 6!!!
Here are some pictures from 2010... 

Walking at Mojave Narrows, trying to get Justus to come out!

Big sister again!

He's a great big brother!

Sweet little Justus

Introduction to the iPad at the age of 2, that's how we roll!!


Check out Titus' curls!!


Pumpkin patch




Flying to Seattle for MC director's meeting

Justus' dedication

Howards Thanksgiving

Start 'em young

The girl loved the canned cranberry sauce...the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree!!  ;)



1st Christmas

One of the first time's she wrote her name

Family movie night by a warm fire...life doesn't get any better!


Christmas lights in Rancho Cucamonga

One of my favorite pictures

Mission Inn in Riverside


Titus is so fascinated with ducks


IronMan makes his appearance often in this house. (So often that I have had to sew this costume back together a couple of times already.)

What can I say?!?

Our first baking project with her new oven.

No comments: