Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby #4

Well it is about that time again. Actually we have gone a lot longer this time than usual. This past Friday we found out that we are expecting our fourth child. From the beginning of our relationship, Brant and I have always known that we would have at least four children. And here we are expecting our fourth. It is such an amazing blessing. The Lord has blessed us with being able to have children and conceive them easily. I know that there are many women who are not able to do that. And I am very thankful and humbled that the Lord has blessed us with this. When I found out that I was pregnant with Maximus, Chloe was only 4 months old, when I found out that I was pregnant with Titus, Maximus was only 4 months old. So this time we decided that I needed a little break (I had been pregnant for 30 out of 36 months since I found out I was expecting Chloe). Life had just been crazy and I was starting to feel the effects of it.

But in December Brant and I both felt that we ready for another baby. Titus is 9 1/2 months old, so this will put him and the new baby right around 18 months apart. We are so excited. Children are such a gift and I am so privileged to have my little angels, all 4 of them. =)

No comments: