I wish that I could freeze this part of my life and just live everyday without my children getting any older. Now trust me, I live in a constant state of tired. Having 3 children who are all very dependent on me can be wearisome. But I could not possibly love my life any more. Chloe, Maximus and Titus are such a joy. Every night we say our prayers with each child. It is our passion for our children to know the Lord and to serve Him ALL the days of their lives. So the other day I was laying the kids down for their naps and Chloe said "Mommy I want to pray over Maximus and Titus." I was so overwhelmed with joy because she saw the importance of praying for them. And she prayed for them all by herself (which is how she wants to do everything these days "all by myself, mommy!!") Maximus is now starting to talk pretty well, not in sentences yet, but he is saying so many words. He will be riding his little four wheeler through the house and say "Ma! Ma!" and once he has my attention he looks at me waves his arm (not his hand, his whole arm) and says "Bye!" And with a huge smile on his face he starts to ride away. Then there is sweet baby Titus who is laughing all the time. He will now sit in his jumper and twist himself all around to play with the toys. And he has definitely found his own voice in the midst of all the noise in our house. Financially, times are tough and the tightest they have ever been. However, our life is amazing.
It is awesome at how much children change not only your life, but everything that you are. You know that you will love your child, but until you feel that love you do not even begin to understand how amazing it is.
Brant and I are so blessed and we are so thankful that the Lord is doing amazing things in our life and through us. We are completely satisfied, because the Lord only brings satisfaction to us. Praise you Jesus!!
No comments:
Post a Comment