My sweet little Titus. Today he is 7 weeks and 3 days old. He weighs 13.5lbs Crazy!! He is a big boy for sure. But he is my skinny baby, my other two were chunky but not him. Brant and I kind of think that he may end up being built like my dad, at least that is what we are wanting. He has the most gentle spirit and is extremely easy going. Chloe is definitely the oldest and has the first born's characteristics, bossy, smart, talkative and outgoing. Maximus is my "Bam-bam". He is all boy, into everything, very curious and very smart. He is definitely my aggressive one, but is the most loving and affectionate. And then Titus is my sweet, down to earth very passive personality. He doesn't demand a whole lot of attention and is very observant. His smile is radiant. He has just the most adorable dimples and I just love staring at him. I am so glad that the Lord has given him to our family. He adds so much joy to our family.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Titus
My sweet little Titus. Today he is 7 weeks and 3 days old. He weighs 13.5lbs Crazy!! He is a big boy for sure. But he is my skinny baby, my other two were chunky but not him. Brant and I kind of think that he may end up being built like my dad, at least that is what we are wanting. He has the most gentle spirit and is extremely easy going. Chloe is definitely the oldest and has the first born's characteristics, bossy, smart, talkative and outgoing. Maximus is my "Bam-bam". He is all boy, into everything, very curious and very smart. He is definitely my aggressive one, but is the most loving and affectionate. And then Titus is my sweet, down to earth very passive personality. He doesn't demand a whole lot of attention and is very observant. His smile is radiant. He has just the most adorable dimples and I just love staring at him. I am so glad that the Lord has given him to our family. He adds so much joy to our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment